MIFFLINBURG PA: Ritz-Craft Homes recently announced a new ‘House of the Month’ for November 2013. The home, entitled the "New Salem Cape," has been designed to satisfy today’s downsizing, luxury home buyer. This Cape Cod style home has one bedroom, one and one half bathrooms and delivers 1,749 square feet of living space. By choosing to finish the proposed upper level, home owners can add two additional bedrooms, one additional bathroom and 994 square feet of living space.
By including numerous decorative accents as standard features, the exterior of the New Salem Cape delivers classic curb appeal. Some of these decorative features include:
- Mantles above all windows and door on the front door side
- (3) pairs of louvered shutters on the front door side
- (2) small decorative windows flanking the front door (fixed glass)
- Painted 6-lite front door (SF-806)
- (2) exterior lights at the front door
- Board & Batten accent siding in the front porch area and both bump-outs
The interior of the New Salem Cape features a formal foyer and an open concept living/kitchen/dining room design. Furthermore, the master suite features a massive walk-in closet, a unique his-and-her vanity sink configuration, a separate soaking tub and Ritz-Craft’s exclusive Infinity Walk-In shower.
Other notable interior features of this home include:
- 8’6” ceilings throughout
- Laminate plant flooring in the foyer, living, dining, kitchen and hall
- Snapstone flooring in the master bath
- (2) pendant lights over the kitchen island
- Numerous pocket doors
Ritz-Craft Corporation is a privately held, vertically integrated
company headquartered in Mifflinburg, PA. With its roots in residential
homebuilding dating back to 1954, Ritz-Craft Corporation has risen to be an
industry leader in the system-built housing industry. The company has
additional production facilities in Michigan and North Carolina. For more
information about Ritz-Craft homes call 800-326-9836.