This Cape Cod style home features one bedroom, one and one half bathrooms and delivers 1,437 square feet of living space. By choosing to finish the upper level of this home, buyers can add an additional 889 square feet of living space.
By including numerous decorative accents as standard features, the exterior of The Annabelle Cape offers classic curb appeal. Some of these decorative features include:
- 8' shed dormer
- 6-over-1 window grids throughout
- (3) pairs of louvered shutters on front door side
- (3) window mantles on front door side
- Decorative vinyl shake siding in front gable and shed dormer
- Painted 6-panel front door with twin sidelights and transoms
The interior of The Annabelle Cape features a formal foyer entrance area, a galley-style kitchen, open dining/living area and a dedicated utility room. Furthermore, the master suite boasts a large walk-in closet, his-and-her vanity sinks and a glass door shower.
Other notable interior features of include:
- Laminate plank flooring in the foyer kitchen, dining room and living room
- Nafco flooring in all baths and utility room
- (3) pendant lights over kitchen island
- Pocket doors per plan
Contact us for more information about the House of the Month, including pricing and a full list of included options.